Velvet - Complete Wedding Styling & Management
This package is for busy couples who want to take advantage of having a professional manage every aspect of designing, planning and coordinating their wedding day. It is designed to allow a bridal couple to enjoy the planning process, make final decisions, save time (and money!) and alleviate stress. Your wedding planner will act as the central point of contact for all vendors and venues and be in attendance the entire day of the wedding to ensure the day runs smoothly.
- Initial consultation to discuss your vision and budget
- Assistance with creating a unique style or theme for your wedding, including creation of a personal Pinterest story board
- Unlimited face-to-face consultations to discuss all aspects of the wedding at any time during the planning process
- Unlimited communication via telephone and email between myself and the bride and groom
- Arrange and attend meetings with ceremony and reception venues to see what is available within your location and budget
- Source all quotes, negotiate pricing and liaise with vendors for all elements of the wedding - catering, floral, décor, cake, bonbonniere, officiant, photography, videography, hair & make-up, bridal party attire, jewellery, transportation, music, accommodation, stationery and the myriad of little details that will make your day perfect
- Budget management including contracts, bookings and deposits
- Provide advice to the Maid of Honour and Best Man regarding hen’s/buck’s night and refer them to appropriate vendors
- Wedding etiquette advice
- Attendance at vendor appointments, if needed
- Provide a central point of contact for all vendors and venues
- Assist with management of RSVP list, including floor plans and seating arrangements
- Regular progress updates
- Preparation of a schedule for the wedding day and circulation to vendors and bridal party
- Attendance at your ceremony rehearsal
- Management and coordination of all vendors on the day to make sure that everything is as planned and running according to schedule
- Early arrival at ceremony and reception venues to ensure all styling elements are in place and setup is perfect
- Ensure that the priest/celebrant, ushers/musicians/readers are in attendance and aware of their duties
- Help organise the bridal party before walking down the aisle
- Cue music for ceremony
- Gather bridal party and family members for photos
- Pack up items from ceremony
- Set up any additional items at the reception not in the venue’s agreement or as agreed with the bridal couple (there may be additional hours charged depending on volume)
- Liaise with the DJ/MC/musicians/speakers through the evening and provide any assistance required
- Work with the Venue Manager to direct the event ensuring everything runs on schedule
- Finalisation of pre-arranged payments to vendors on the day
- Act as personal assistant to the bride and groom throughout the day/evening, dealing with any challenges that may arise and ensure your wedding day is peaceful and fun
- Provide a wedding day emergency kit, including two large umbrellas, hair products, tissues, first aid kit, sewing kit, sanitary products, sunscreen, shoe polish, etc.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon signing our service agreement to secure your booking.
A 50% progress payment is due at the halfway point, with the remaining 25% due a fortnight before the wedding day. A 25% surcharge applies to marquee or home weddings.