Silk - Event Styling & Wedding Day Coordination
This package is for couples who have booked their venues, but would like assistance with creating a unique theme and style for their wedding. It also includes confirmation of all their venue/vendor bookings and the attendance of a wedding planner the day of the wedding to ensure the day runs smoothly.
- Initial consultation to discuss your vision and budget
- Assistance with creating a unique style or theme for your wedding, including creation of a personal Pinterest story board
- Three additional face-to-face consultations to discuss all aspects of the wedding at any time during the planning process
- Unlimited communication via telephone and email between myself and the bride and groom
- Wedding etiquette advice
- Source all quotes and liaise with all vendors for the styling elements of the wedding - floral, décor, table settings, lighting, cake, bonbonniere and hire equipment
- Full management of selected styling vendors and full planning of all the styling elements
- Regular progress updates
- Confirmation of booking details with the ceremony and reception venues, as well as all other vendors during the month before the wedding
- Preparation of a schedule for the wedding day and circulation to vendors and bridal party
- Attendance at your ceremony rehearsal
- Management and coordination of all vendors on the day to make sure that everything is as planned and running according to schedule
- Early arrival at ceremony and reception venues to ensure all styling elements are in place and setup is perfect
- Ensure that the priest/celebrant, ushers/musicians/readers are in attendance and aware of their duties
- Help organise the bridal party before walking down the aisle
- Cue music for ceremony
- Gather bridal party and family members for photos
- Pack up items from ceremony
- Set up any additional items at the reception not in the venue’s agreement or as agreed with the bridal couple (there may be additional hours charged depending on volume)
- Liaise with the DJ/MC/musicians/speakers through the evening and provide any assistance required
- Work with the Venue Manager to direct the event ensuring everything runs on schedule
- Finalisation of pre-arranged payments to vendors on the day
- Wedding Coordinator services are complete at the time dinner is served (or an equivalent time)
- Act as personal assistant to the bride and groom throughout the day/evening, dealing with any challenges that may arise and ensure your wedding day is peaceful and fun
- Provide a wedding day emergency kit, including two large umbrellas, hair products, tissues, first aid kit, sewing kit, sanitary products, sunscreen, shoe polish, etc.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon signing our service agreement to secure your booking. A 50% progress payment is due at the halfway point, with the remaining 25% due a fortnight before the wedding day. Additional hours can be purchased at $80 per hour.
A 25% surcharge applies to marquee or home weddings. Styling elements do not include ceremony/reception venue selection, catering, ceremony officiant, photography, videography, hair & make-up, bridal party attire, jewellery, transportation, music, accommodation or stationery.